Trustees of the Somerset Trust for Sustainable Development
The Somerset Trust for Sustainable Development has 12 Trustees, many of whom have put in considerable voluntary time to see the Trust launched:
- Stuart Black (Chair) - private sector, Clipper Estates and past Chair, SW Region Urban Villages Forum.
- Henry Best - Charitable sector, Somerset Wildlife Trust, Council of the Protection of Rural England.
- Caroline Cameron - individual
- John Clotworthy - public sector, ex Director of South Somerset District Council
- Charles Couzens - community enterprise sector, food links and environmental consultant
- Lucy Durnan - public sector, South Somerset District Councillor
- David Gordon - public sector, Somerset County Councillor
- Sue Hoehenkirk - individual
- Mike Jones - voluntary sector, Glastonbury Trust
- Jane Robinson – individual, Clinic of Complimentary Medicine
- Frances Blake - individual, Director of Soil Association
- Richard Timmis - private sector, ex Chairman of Bartlett Construction