STSD provides consultancy advice and can work as a partner on:
- Local Sustainable Construction Strategies - how Councils and other organisations can initiate and develop an effective partnership based strategy or local sustainable construction project to promote and undertake sustainable construction in their local area;
- Development Projects - particularly social housing, village halls and community buildings, schools, and mixed developments;
- Setting up a Development Trust - to take sustainable construction issues forward in your area;
- Sustainable construction and development seminars and training events;
- Report writing, research and producing publications on specific aspects of sustainable construction
Typically we can provide a half or full day seminar / workshop, including a facilitated session to help you determine how best to make things happen in your area. We can also provide longer term support, working to help you integrate sustainability considerations into your work if you are a Council, Housing Association, builder or developer, or an educator or training provider.
Contact us for an indication of the costs for this aspect of our work.